If you are planning to buy a new laptop then here is the Top 2 best laptop with all the required configuration under 55000 budget.
These laptops are not available offline so you can buy them online at a good price because these all features are not available in the market at this rate.
Take a look at these laptops & their configuration.
Dell Vostro 3400 14″ (35.56 cms) FHD Anti Glare Display Laptop (11th Gen i5-1135G7 / 8GB / 1TB / Integrated Graphics / Win 10 + MS Office / Black/ 1.58Kg) D552154WIN9BE
- Processor: 11Th Generation Intel Core I5-1135G7 Processor (8Mb Cache, Up To 4.2 GHz)
- Memory & Storage:8Gb Ram | 1Tb 5400 Rpm 2.5″ SATA Hard Drive
- Display:14.0-Inch Fhd (1920 X 1080) Anti-Glare Led Backlight Narrow Border Wva Display
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics With Shared Graphics Memory
- Operating System & Software: Windows 10 Home Single Language | Microsoft Office Home And Student 2019
- I/O Ports: Two USB 3.2 Gen-1, One Usb 2.0, One Rj45, One Sd Card Slot, One Hdmi 1.4 Port
- Hard Disk Size: 1.0 Tb
HP 15 11th Gen Intel Core i3 Processor 15.6″ (39.62cms) FHD Laptop (8GB/512GB SSD/Win 10/MS Offce/Integrated Graphics/Natural Silver/1.69 Kg), 15s-fr2006TU
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 (up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 2 cores)
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB) | Storage: 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Display: 15.6-Inch FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit, 250 nits, 45% NTSC (1920 x 1080)
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics
- Operating System & Pre-installed Software: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity, Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019
HP 15(2021) 5th Gen Ryzen 5 5500U Laptop with Alexa Built-in, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 15.6-Inch(39.6 cm) FHD Screen, Windows 10, MS Office, (15s-eq2040au)
- Processor: 5th Gen AMD Ryzen 5 5500U (2.1 GHz base clock speed, up to 4.0 GHz max boost clock, 8 MB L3 cache, 6 cores)
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB), upgradable up to 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) | Storage: 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Display: 15.6-Inch (39.6 cm) FHD SVA anti-glare micro-edge, 250 nits, 45% NTSC (1920 x 1080)
- Operating System & Software: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity | Pre-installed Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019, Alexa Built-in
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics
You can figure out the major differences I have mentioned above and it would be easy to make a decision. All three laptops are good at their price.
In my opinion, Dell is a better option to buy, and if you don’t mind its screen size go for this option.
This will be the best deal for you if you are looking for a good configuration under budget.