Hey! Do you have your business website? If yes, that’s great. If no, your business can no longer survive without any online presence in this digital era.
Twenty years ago, setting up a website was expensive—which was the primary excuse entrepreneurs gave for not having a website. But even today, Blue Corona says 30 percent of the business owners who don’t have websites and its cost was the reason. That’s just not accurate. It only costs about $10 per month (or around $25 if you’re selling products) to create a unique, attractive website.
So, if cost isn’t your excuse, what is? Many business owners claim they don’t need a website because “I’m on Facebook”. Although having a social presence is important for a business if you’re relying on social media as a website substitute, you’re getting it wrong. For a small business, social media’s primary purpose is marketing and attracting consumers to your website but you can no longer connect them with your business without having a website.
So get your business online with having a website… let’s have a look below…
Website is an online address of your Business/Brand, To have a proper official website is very important for the success of your online marketing strategy. Having a website means your customer are always able to find you anytime, anywhere. It increases credibility, works overtime, and opens 24*7 for your customers.
You can benefit your business with an online presence
- Reach your potential customer
- It improves the credibility of your business
- Build your business & expand it.
- 24*7 online presence
- digitally promote your business
- It cuts the cost of business
- Consumer insights
- Boost your brand
- Measure your business
- Showcase of your work
- Build strong relationships & trust
A website is a medium for a business to reach potential clients and customers locally and around the world. For a business, a website can contribute to expansion, growth, and an increase in profits. Creating a business website with purpose will ensure that it reaches its potential for success
Make sure your official website meet all these requirements:-
- Your Website should be user-friendly.
- The website could be easily navigated with professional design.
- The website should be responsive on mobile also.
- Your Website should speak about your business & brand so content writing should be clear and attractive.
- It must have called to action feature.
- It should have testimonials.
- A website should have an opt-in offer so that you can get user’s email id to further nurture them.
- There should be a FAQ section and a support section.
- It should include your contact information and all information related to your business.
Having a good & responsive website is the first step towards your online business journey and all the digital marketing strategies can be implemented on your website. Your website is the most important marketing tool for your business. When you want to learn more about a company, you usually turn to Google search and eventually end up on their website.
So why wait for Contact us for any query. Have a good day.